Monday, October 3, 2011

i think i love him.

This week will be my 5th date with J. I haven't a clue how to define the relationship, but in all honesty I'm not sure that I want to know. I really like how things are, and I really like hanging out with him. I'm worried that if I try to define what is that I'll just screw things up. We have a lot of fun together and being with him is amazing.

It might be TMI but the way he touches me and kisses me brings feelings i have never felt before. I get weak in the knees and butterflies like never before. my whole body just gets all tingly and its like i melt every time. Not to mention how amazing the sex is!! Sex really isn't a big deal to us and we spend more time hanging out talking and laughing than we do having sex, but when we actually do it its so completely amazing. I don't think sex would ever be the same with anyone else.

The nice thing though is that its not all about the sex. He is definitely more interested in just spending time with me which is really nice because most guys are just all about the sex. We spend more time cuddling and goofing off and just having fun.

He's so perfect for me and I'm falling for him hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment